Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held at the North Riding County FA Offices in Stokesley on Monday 25th September 2023 at 7.00pm for the transaction of business as laid down by the Articles of Association.
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. Apologies for Absence
3. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the AGM held on 14th September 2022
4. To receive the Chief Executive’s Annual Report
5. To receive the Statement of Accounts, Balance Sheet and Financial Reports for the year ended 30th June 2023
6. To approve the proposed change to the Articles of Association number 10.1 (which will increase the quorum necessary for the transaction of business at a meeting of the Board of Directors from 3 to 4)
7. To receive the Membership Regulations of the Association
8. To ratify the re-appointment of Barry Casterton as Chair of the Board of Directors on a three-year term
9. To ratify the re-appointment of John Campbell as a Director on a three-year term
10. To ratify the re-appointment of Angela Casterton as a Director on a three-year term
11. To ratify the re-appointment of David Goodwin as a Director on a two-year term
12. To ratify the re-appointment of Iain Broom as a Director on a two-year term
13. To ratify the re-election of Broom Sturman as Accountants
Steven Wade, Chief Executive