North Riding FA is pleased to announce that club affiliation for the 2019-20 season is now available in your Whole Game System club portal.
To access the Portal, Club Secretaries will need to have their FAN and password;
Club Affiliation comprises a number of steps, with clubs providing information about their Officers, Teams and League that they play in & Cup entries, insurance policies and purchase of affiliation products.
• FAN ID preferable to email address to login.
• If you don’t have a password or have forgotten it click on the “Reset / Retrieve Password” link (shown on the image above).
• Complete the Password reset form and an email will be sent to the address that is registered with us.
• Once you are into your Club Portal, you are automatically on the Home page. You need to click on the Club Secretary tab (Club chairman if you do both roles) for your Club.
• The left hand column shows you everything you can go into for your Club.
• Go to Affiliation tab and go through steps 1-8. There is a how to guide at each step. Please note that, particularly for those clubs with multiple number of teams, there may be a short delay in loading the information.
• If a Club runs one or more teams U18 or younger, their Secretary, Chairman, Treasurer and Club Welfare Officer must have taken the online “Safeguarding for Committee Members” course (which takes around 40 minutes). The link for this course can be found at: https://learning.thefa.com/course/view.php?id=308#section-2
• Make sure team names are correct ie Red, Blue, Tigers, Lions etc and not A, B, C. The name that you use to Affiliate MUST be the name that you give to your League.
• County Cup entries for Junior teams need to be added into team details.
• Any Club who do not wish to enter any of its teams into any County Cup Competition, will be charged an exemption fee of £10 (except for Clubs seeking exemption from the NR Senior Cup where exemption fees are based on the level of Football played by that Club). Clubs to indicate that they are seeking exemption and pay the £10 fee with their Affiliation.
• Please check that the correct League is showing and amend if necessary. (Click on the pencil icon in the top right to edit).
• This is especially important for York based Youth teams as WGS assumes that your teams will play in the same League as last season.
• Additional Teams can be added at a later date.
• Please check that information is correct before proceeding to next step.
• PA Insurance for all Junior teams (which is also mandatory) is included in the Affiliation fee.
• Public Liability Insurance must be purchased during the affiliation process or alternatively a Club may take out their own PL Insurance with a minimum cover of £10,000,000, a copy of which must be uploaded to your Club Portal or sent into the County Office.
• Step 8 is where you will see your Affiliation number for 2019-20, but only when your application has been approved and your Affiliation Invoice has been paid.
Affiliation Fees 2019-20 Season
|Club Affiliation – per Club||£ 8.00|
|Team Affiliation - per Team|
|Step 7 & below||£37.00|
|Junior Team Affiliation – Includes Personal Accident Insurance||£28.00|
|U5 & U6 Development Football (Up to 20 players covered for PAI)||£20.00|
|Late Affiliation Fee – Existing Clubs after 30th June 2019||£10.00|
|Public Liability Insurance – per Club||£23.00|
|Personal Accident Insurance - Adults per Team||£69.00||£117.00||£211.00||£295.00|
|Club change of Name||£10.00|
If you have any queries relating to any of the above, please email email@example.com
COUNTY CUPS PHOTO CONSENT
By affiliating to North Riding County Football Association you are giving photographic consent for any involvement in County Cup Finals to be photographed and filmed.
Please ensure that you have photographic consent for all of your players.
Should you not have consent or there are any safeguarding concerns, please contact the County FA on 01642 717778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org