Are you aged between 14 and 20 years-old, and passionate about playing, coaching, refereeing and/or volunteering in grassroots football locally?
We’re welcoming applications to become members of our Youth Council, which provides a voice for young people involved in the game across North Yorkshire and Teesside.
As part of the Youth Council, you will have the following opportunities, which you can choose to be a part of.
- Have your voice heard within the North Riding FA Board of Directors, attending meetings twice a year
- Become a part of the following working groups: Health & Wellbeing, Marketing and Communications, and Inclusion Advisory Board
- Be nominated to attend the FA Leadership Academy, representing North Riding FA
- Become a member of the North Riding FA Discipline Panel*
- Attend and support North Riding FA Development Officers with events
- Support the Football Development Team in the growth of: Women and Girls’ Football, Facilities, Refereeing, Disability, Futsal
- Paid football delivery opportunities
- Shape the children and young people’s strategy for the county
- Develop and lead your own projects to support and empower children/young people in North Riding
- Development opportunities through the regional and national Youth Council
- The opportunity to promote and engage clubs and leagues to provide a youth voice
*additional training with be provided.
This is a brilliant opportunity to play a significant part in growing and developing the game for young people in the county.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO BECOME A YOUTH COUNCIL MEMBER
For any questions relating to the Youth Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 6 January 2023.