North Riding FA are looking to recruit several casual workers on a self-employed basis to be our Club Coach Tutors, to support the local Grassroots Community with Coach Education.
Tutors will provide quality support to selected clubs to help them enhance coaching standards at their England Accredited club.
The aim of the Tutor will be to:
- Deliver 4 In House Coaching Workshops
- Facilitate 2 Playing Philosophy sessions
- Provide a bank of session plans for coaches to utilise (Minimum of 10 sessions)
- Support new coaches onto the Introduction to Coaching Football Course
- Promote other North Riding FA Coaching sessions and FA initiatives
- Embed England DNA into clubs you are working with
Club Coach Tutors must hold the following:
- UEFA B
- In date Safeguarding Children
- In date First Aid
- FA DBS
- Knowledge on England DNA including the 4 Corner Model
- Experience in delivery high quality session
We now seek applications from perspective Tutors with the right credentials, knowledge, skill attributes to delivery high quality sessions on behalf of the North Riding FA.
If you wish to be considered for one of the North Riding Coach Tutor roles, please click here to complete the application form.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us by Monday 31 July, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.