Head of Football Development and Operations Vacancy
North Riding County FA is inviting applications for the position Head of Football Development & Operations. The successful applicant will oversee the day-to-day functions of the Football Development and Football Operations teams, being responsible for the consistent delivery of a high level of performance and customer excellence.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for the game, who want to make a difference to football across Teesside and North Yorkshire.
These are exciting times for North Riding FA as we use our business strategy to support delivery of the FA Grassroots Football Strategy 2021-24. The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO to provide strategic direction as we work towards our vision 'To make football a game for everyone'.
• Identify, manage and develop relationships with key partners to meet the strategic objectives of North Riding FA.
• Develop and deliver an annual action plan to deliver growth and high-quality football opportunities across all football pathways (women and girls, male and disability).
• Deliver a programme of services to club and League volunteers, with an emphasis on gaining more England Football Accredited clubs and leagues.
• Lead delivery of the coach education programme, liaising with key stakeholders to meet the needs of the game.
• Collaborate with the Designated Safeguarding Officer in all matters involving under-18s and adults at risk within Football Development programmes.
• Support the review and development of competition and league structures to ensure they meet the needs of all players.
• Ensure that each local authority area has a robust Local Football Facility Plan in place to identify priority projects for potential investment. Activate priority projects from Local Football Facility Plans and deliver against Football Foundation spend targets.
To find out more and to apply, please download the recruitment document below:
FIND OUT MORE HERE