North Riding FA is recruiting a Disability Football Ambassador to support 2 and 3-star England Accredited Clubs with applying the key learnings from the Disability Club Training, to create their own Disability Football Game Plan.
The candidate will also support the club with implementing this Game Plan to provide more club-based opportunities for disabled people to play, coach and/or volunteer.
• Attend the ‘Disability Football Ambassador Training’; scheduled for February 2023.
• Engage with selected 2 and 3-star England Football Accredited clubs following their completion of the Disability Friendly Club Training, to support in the creation of a bespoke disability game plan which will outline new club-based opportunities for disabled people which may include new playing provisions, coaching opportunities, and/or volunteering roles.
• Drive engagement at every level of clubs to maximise and sustain these opportunities for disabled people.
• Support clubs to build and sustain relationships with relevant local partners such as charitable organisations, disability support groups, educational establishments, alongside other key partners to promote the new opportunities.
• Help clubs access relevant support including funding and coach development opportunities with support from the County FA.
• To collaborate with County FA staff, national FA staff, disability football coach mentors, external partners, and wider members of the grassroots delivery team workforce.
• Maintain records of the support being provided to grassroots clubs with the aim of providing clarity on work programmes, development opportunities and sharing of good practice.
To find out more and to apply, please download the recruitment document below:
FIND OUT MORE HERE