North Riding FA is looking for an enthusiastic administrator, with a passion for grassroots football, to join the team.
Job Title: Football Administration Assistant
Location: North Riding FA, Stokesley, TS9 5NY.
Salary: £20,592 per annum
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 19th August
Vacancy Type: Permanent
At North Riding FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing local grassroots football and supporting The FA in delivering their Grassroots Football Strategy. The shared values, vision and pride of our workforce is central to our success. We are a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to improving the future of grassroots football in Teesside and North Yorkshire. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
North Riding FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
North Riding FA is looking for an enthusiastic administrator, with a passion for grassroots football, to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support to the North Riding FA Football Development and Operations Teams.
• Support delivery of the coach development programme, liaising with key stakeholders to meet the needs of the game.
• Support the club and league accreditation renewal process and ensure safeguarding requirements are met.
• Provide the highest level of customer excellence to support volunteers across all FA Technology systems (FA Events, Whole Game System, Club & Competition Portals, Matchday App and Full-Time).
• Support club and league secretaries with the discipline process and provide regulatory updates where necessary.
• Support the affiliation of clubs and ensure safeguarding requirements are met.
• Assist with the administration of County Cup competitions.
What we are looking for
• Knowledge of the structure and the key partner organisations within football, nationally and within the County FA locality.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
• Commitment to delivering exceptional standards of customer service.
• Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail and an ability to manage accurate recording and reporting of information.
What we can offer
• A great start to your career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game.
• Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network throughout England and at The FA.
• Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities.
• A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football.
• 25 days holiday entitlement + company pension scheme.
Equality and Diversity
North Riding FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• Complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return no later than 5pm on Friday 19th August 2022.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Wednesday 24th August to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st September 2022.
• If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate for the role.
Job Description and Person Specification
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Andy Clay, Head of Football Development & Operations, Andy.Clay@northridingfa.com to arrange an informal discussion.