North Riding FA has a vacancy for the position of Commercial Director on the Board of Directors.
The Commercial Director is responsible for supporting the creation of a commercial strategy for the business and providing oversight of its delivery.
We are particularly looking for someone with the following skills:
• Proven experience of developing and implementing a commercial strategy
• Experience of securing investment from multiple sources
• Business and commercial management experience
• Experience of customer service improvement
The successful candidate will work with the Board and the CEO to:
• Ensure that the organisation has a fit for purpose Commercial Strategy.
• Identify and champion commercial partnerships that help to meet the strategic aims of the Association.
• Support improved engagement with stakeholders.
• Support improved customer service standards.
It is important that the Board reflects the communities that we serve and we are therefore particularly interested in attracting people with disabilities and those from ethnic minority communities.
All candidates will need to have a real empathy with the work of North Riding FA, good business and communication skills and be willing to commit to attending regular Board meetings, as well as strategic and stakeholder events. Board meetings are normally held in Stokesley.
This is a voluntary position but Board Members receive a casual car user allowance of 40p per mile to attend meetings.
For further information on the role, please email Steven Wade, Chief Executive Officer, on Steven.Wade@northridingfa.com
To apply, please return your application form to email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
If not informed within one week of the closing date, candidates must assume that they have not been short listed for interview and will therefore not be notified in writing. The organisation will provide appropriate additional work facilities for disabled applicants.
North Riding County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.