Mentors will work with specific projects, supporting:
• FA Accredited Clubs
• League Development
• Post-FA Qualification Support
North Riding mentors will be recruited on a casual basis. Mentors will provide quality, targeted support that challenges coaches to excel in their work and enhance coaching standards across the CFA.
The aim of the Mentor is:
• To support the development of coaches in grassroots football
• To work with Clubs to identify the needs of coaches
• To mentor and support coaches
• To observe, provide feedback and create action plans for clubs and individuals
• To develop and deliver a programme of support for coaches across The FA 4 Corner Model
• To support coach development, focusing upon the knowledge, skills, and attributes to be an effective coach
• To support and develop reflection skills
• To deliver individual, bespoke club-based events to support the learning of coaches
The mentoring programme will meet the needs of coaches at a local level, promoting and cascading the principles of the England DNA, as well as linking with The FA Respect programme.
We now seek applications from perspective mentors with the right credentials, knowledge, skills attributes, and time to provide mentoring opportunities for coaches.
If you wish to be considered for one of the North Riding Coach Mentor roles, please click here to complete the application form.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us by Monday 14 February, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE JOB DESCRIPTION