North Riding FA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at NRCFA offices in Stokesley (or via Microsoft Teams pending Covid-19 restrictions) on Monday 20 September 2021 at 7pm, for the transaction of business as laid down by the Articles of Association.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Notice convening the meeting
2. Apologies for Absence
3. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the AGM held on 24 September 2020
4. To receive the Chief Executive’s Annual Report
5. To receive the Statement of Accounts, Balance Sheet and Financial Reports for the year ended 30 June 2021
6. To receive the Articles of the Association
7. To receive the Membership Regulations of the Association
8. To accept the appointment of new Directors
9. To accept the re-election of Broom Sturman as Accountants
All paperwork for the AGM will be distributed in due course, in advance of the meeting taking place on 20 September.
Attendance at the AGM is not mandatory for clubs; however, if you would like to attend, please confirm this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and club name.
Thank you in advance,
North Riding County FA