The Finance Director is responsible for ensuring the financial probity of the organisation through diligent accounting and financial management and is accountable to the Board of Directors through the Chair.
We are particularly looking for someone with the following skills:
• Exceptional financial accounting skills.
• An understanding of, and ability to, manage financial risk in business.
• Strategic leadership and management skills.
The successful candidate will work with the CEO to provide timely, accurate, meaningful financial information for presentation and approval by the Board of Directors on a regular basis, to include:
– The Annual Report and Accounts
– Annual budget and cash flow forecasts
– Management accounts
– Monitoring information
– Other financial statements and summaries as required by the Board
• To advise the Board on investmentmatters.
• To chair/be a member of any finance-related committee such as the audit and remuneration committee.
• To oversee the day-to-day financial management of theAssociation.
It is important that the Board reflects the communities that we serve and we are therefore particularly interested in attracting people with disabilities and those from ethnic minority communities.
All candidates will need to have a real empathy with the work of North Riding FA, good business and communication skills and be willing to commit to attending regular Board meetings, as well as strategic and stakeholder events. Board meetings are normally held in Stokesley.
This is a voluntary position but Board Members receive a casual car user allowance of 40p per mile to attend meetings.
For further information on the role please phone Steven Wade, Chief Executive Officer on (01642) 717777.
To request an application pack email Steven.Wade@northridingfa.com
To apply, please return your application form to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 May 2021.
If not informed within one week of the closing date, candidates must assume that they have not been short listed for interview and will therefore not be notified in writing. The organisation will provide appropriate additional work facilities for disabled applicants.
North Riding County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.