North Riding FA are delighted to announce a significant financial investment to support the return of grassroots football across the county ahead of the 2020/21 season
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact upon the finances of the football community and with this in mind we would like to announce the following measures:
• FREE Club Affiliation fees
• REDUCED Team Affiliation fees
• FREE Public Liability insurance for all clubs
• 16.6% reduction on all Personal Accident Insurance premiums thanks to our partners at Sportsguard
• FREE County Cup entry for the 2020/21 season
• FREE Referee Registration for the 2020/21 season
The club affiliation window for the 2020/21 season will open on Monday 22nd June.
Please continue to follow the current FA guidance on permitted football activity.