North Riding FA Referees Department - A 12 Month Review
WATCH OUR 12-MONTH REFEREE REVIEW
What a fantastic year it has been for referee development in North Riding, with several courses, exchange programmes and other development initiatives being delivered across the county by the team at North Riding FA.
As a County FA we are extremely proud to deliver such comprehensive guidance and support to our referee network, and we hope our referees have enjoyed 2019 as much as we have.
There has been plenty to enjoy and celebrate throughout the year, including the following:
• Seven FA Referee Courses delivered around the county, with 120 new referees trained
• First Female Only FA Referee Course delivered – increase of 46% in registered female referee workforce
• Referee Exchange Programme with Kent FA – six days of referee development
• Four match officials attended Paris Cup for an International Exchange
• Hosted South Korean FA Referees and Football West Australia for two weeks of referee development
• 14 NRCFA Centre of Referee Excellence Training Camps Delivered – 49 hours of referee development
• Introduction of Referee Education eLearning Platform to support all County FA referees
• 15 In-service Referee Development Training Events held – Laws of the Game, Temporary Dismissals & Managing the Game
Thank you for all of your efforts throughout 2019 and here’s to another great year ahead.