North Riding County FA is seeking committed individuals to join as members of the Referee Development Working Group.
The purpose of this group is to help the County FA achieve our vision of widening participation in football across the county whilst modernising the business and ensuring that we make the most of the opportunities available to us.
Specifically, the principal responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Attend meetings of the North Riding FA Referee Development Working Group throughout the season.
• Provide an insight into the referees' experiences in grassroots football within the county.
• Monitor delivery of the Referee Development actions within the County FA’s Operational Plan.
• Monitor delivery of the FA KPI’s linked to Referee Development.
• Support the decision-making process for the appointment of match officials to County Cup Finals (if appropriate).
• Manage any discipline matters involving match officials (if appropriate).
• Introduce suitable contacts to North Riding FA who will support and enhance the delivery of our Referee Development Programmes.
• Attend and offer support at County FA run events.
It is important that our membership reflects the communities that we serve and are therefore particularly interested in attracting people with disabilities and those from BAME communities.
Furthermore, we are particularly looking for people with experience of refereeing in the following formats:
• Women & Girl’s Football
• U18 Football
• Adult Football
• Small-sided / Futsal
Members will be entitled to a casual car user allowance of 40p per mile to attend meetings.
For further information on the role please phone Steven Wade, Chief Executive Officer on (01642) 717777.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to: Steven Wade, North Riding County Football Association, Broughton Road, Stokesley, Middlesbrough, TS9 5NY or email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th September.
If not informed within two weeks of the closing date, candidates must assume that they have not been short listed for interview and will therefore not be notified in writing. The organisation will provide appropriate additional work facilities for disabled applicants.
North Riding County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A full role profile can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.