North Riding FA is seeking committed individuals to join the team as members of the Football Development working group.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide advice and support to the Football Development Team, as well as check, challenge and advise regarding Football Development projects.
Specific responsibilities of the members are as follows:
• Attend meetings of the North Riding FA Football Development Working Group throughout the season.
• Provide insight into the landscape of grassroots football within the county.
• Monitor delivery of the Football Development actions within the County FA’s Operational Plan.
• Monitor delivery of the FA KPI’s linked to Football Development.
• Introduce appropriate contacts to North Riding FA who will support and enhance the delivery of our Football Development Programmes.
• Attend and offer support at County FA run events.
It is important that our membership reflects the communities that we serve and we are therefore particularly interested in attracting people with disabilities and those from BAME communities.
We are also particularly looking for people with experience in the following areas:
• Women & Girl’s Football
• Disability Football
• Recreational Football
• Safeguarding & Welfare
Members are entitled to a casual car user allowance of 40p per mile to attend meetings.
For further information on the role please phone Steven Wade, Chief Executive Officer on (01642) 717777.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to: Steven Wade, North Riding County Football Association, Broughton Road, Stokesley, Middlesbrough, TS9 5NY or email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 20 September.
If not informed within two weeks of the closing date, candidates must assume that they have not been short listed for interview and will therefore not be notified in writing. The organisation will provide appropriate additional work facilities for disabled applicants.
North Riding County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A full role profile can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.