The role will require the successful candidate to manage the squad who play in the FA County Youth Cup and the Association of Northern Counties (East Division).
Key duties will include:
• Match day management
• Delivery of squad training sessions throughout the season
• Identifying the most talented under 18 players within the county
• Creating a network of contacts to improve the talent pool available.
• Attend meetings related to the Representative Squad as and when required.
• FA Level 2 in Coaching Football
• Valid FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
• Valid FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football Certificate
• Valid FA CRC
• Knowledge of Under 18 football in North Riding
• Sound understanding of FA Safeguarding policies and procedures
• Adhere to The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for coaches
• FA Level 3 in Coaching Football
• Experience of managing under 18 players
Applicants must have an understanding of grassroots football in North Riding and its leagues and clubs. The successful candidate will be expected to conduct themselves in an exemplary manner at all times when representing North Riding FA.
To apply please submit and return a covering letter along with a CV outlining your coaching experience and suitability for the role to Steven Wade, Chief Executive, at Steven.Wade@northridingfa.com
Closing date: Friday 13th July 2018
North Riding County Football Association is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.