Leagues and clubs achieving The FA Charter Standard accreditation can be PROUD to be the best place for people to play and enjoy football within their football community.
They demonstrate positive football environments where people experience their football in a safe, fun and inclusive environment.
Whether you are male, female or have a disability, individuals including players, officials, spectators, referees and volunteers feel part of a team thanks to league and club accreditation as they aim to provide FOOTBALL FOR ALL.
For becoming The FA Charter Standard accredited, leagues and clubs receive access to benefits that help to attract and retain players, volunteers and supporters.
Both accredited leagues and clubs experience benefits, the level of which depends on the level of accreditation for clubs. These include:
• Attracting and retaining players, supporters and volunteers through providing safe, fun and inclusive environments for all to experience and enjoy
• Funding for football equipment
• Access to promotional resources and guidance
• Tailored support from The FA and County FAs
Support and resources are available to accredited leagues and clubs help them achieve their ambitions including but not limited to:
• Raising standards across the game
• Creating positive match day environments
• Establishing player pathways for continued participation, placing the player at the centre of all they do
• Understanding the role they play in their football community
• Becoming a sustainable and financially efficient organisations