FA Coaching Blind Footballers
Good coaching at grassroots level is essential if players are to maximise their full potential. This course aims to provide you with tips and guidance on how to adapt, where necessary, to include players with a visual impairment in coaching sessions at your club or school.
- Planning and organisation
- Components of the game
- Coaching in the game
Prior to certification, candidates are required to complete Introduction to Coaching Football.
Having attended the course you will:
- Apply and extend your existing coaching skills to meet the needs of blind footballers
- Establish effective communication skills when coaching blind footballers
- Identify appropriate and safe methods of supporting and working with blind footballers
- Recognise the need to deliver relevant coaching session to effectively meet the developmental needs of the blind footballer
- Recognise the player pathway and competition structure available for blind footballers
Unfortunately there are no available dates.