HOW TO APPLY FOR FA TICKETS
Football clubs and competitions affiliated to North Riding FA can now apply to the County FA for FA Cup Final tickets. This must be done via a SAE to the County FA.
The FA Cup Final
Applications for an allocation of tickets for the FA Cup Final by council members, affiliated clubs, leagues and match officials should be made during the month of January – before the deadline on 31 January.
Conditions of applications are as follows:
• No payments to be sent until this is requested
• Letters of application must not refer to any other matter
• Clubs must show their current affiliation number on their correspondence
• Clubs will be notified of their allocation
• All application must be made in writing to North Riding FA, Broughton Road, Stokesley, Middlesbrough, TS9 5NY
• Applications will only be dealt with if the above directive is complied with
Will there be a ballot for FA Cup Final tickets?
Depending on the number of tickets allocated by The FA and the amount of applications received, a ballot may be used to determine who receives tickets.
How many ticket applications can I make?
Each club receives one application per affiliation number. Also, one per referee registration.
For further information, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org