If you’re aged 12 to 14 and are keen to kickstart or continue your football journey, then Squad Girls’ Football is just what you need!
Offering a fun, non-competitive way to play football locally, Squad Girls’ Football caters for all, whether you’re completely new to the sport, are looking to transition from Weetabix Wildcats, or simply want to give it a go!
Sessions are designed to help develop core skills, both on and off the pitch, whilst allowing you to have your say about how the sessions run and what activities you take part in.
From gaining confidence and learning key leadership skills, to perfecting your passing and dribbling – Squad has it all! What’s more, Squad provides the perfect place to make friends for life and have loads of fun and laughs along the way!
Things to note:
• Sessions usually last around one hour
• Each session has around 15 – 20 participants
• No commitment required, you can come to as many or as few Squad sessions as you like!
Ready to Find Your Squad? Simply follow these steps to get started:
1) Visit https://find.englandfootball.com/ and use the Find Football tool to find your nearest session
2) Book your place
3) Come along and join the fun!