You can now become a Full Member of the RA, which for the cost of approximately one match fee a year will enable you to enjoy the full range of additional benefits including:-
• Personal Accident Insurance.
• Membership of a local Referees' Society which will have regular meetings, guest speakers and advice available from officials at all levels.
• Free attendance at the annual RA Conference, attended by many of the country's top referees who make presentations and lead workshops
• Top quality refereeing equipment and supplies at competitive prices from www.rashop.co.uk
• RA-FA Incentive Scheme membership - where referee related items can be obtained in exchange for points gained from refereeing activities
• The RA's bi-monthly electronic 'News Digest'
• Service awards
• Annual RA quiz at local, regional and national level
• Representation at The FA and County FA
• Support and advice if assaulted or involved in disciplinary proceedings Benevolent Fund
• In addition, for a further £5 per annum, you can be included in a scheme which enables you to obtain physiotherapy cover for injuries sustained when refereeing or training. You can claim for up to 4 separate, musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) during the annual subscription period.
How do I become a Full Member of the RA?
Complete the details below and send this form, either by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to: The Referees' Association, Unit 12, Ensign Business Centre, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Westwood Heath, Coventry, CV4 8JA
North Riding County FA has 4 branches and detailed below is the secretaries e-mail contact should you wish to contact them direct about local monthly meetings / memberships.
Northallerton & District: Mark Ward - email@example.com
North Riding (York’s): Bernard Nixon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Scarborough: John Morton - email@example.com
York City & District: Ian Hotchkies - firstname.lastname@example.org