North Riding Football Association is seeking our next Official Charity Partner ahead of the 2018-19 season.
Over many years, North Riding FA has made charitable donations to a number of local organisations and causes; however, ahead of the new football season getting underway, the County FA is looking to work with a single dedicated charity partner in order to deliver the maximum impact.
Throughout the course of last season, North Riding FA hosted a number of events as part of a fundraising drive, including the annual FootGolf Day, Crazy Hair Day and sponsorship of the Senior Cup final.
Among the benefits the Official Charity Partner can expect to receive from the North Riding FA are:
- Official launch of the partnership at North Riding FA’s headquarters
- Features in the matchday programme for all North Riding FA Under-18 Representative Squad fixtures and County Cup finals
- Charity’s fundraising initiatives to be promoted via North Riding FA’s website and social media platforms
- A link to the charity’s website on the North Riding FA homepage
- A bucket collection ahead of the North Riding FA Senior Cup final
- Benefit from North Riding FA’s fundraising initiatives over the course of the season
Steven Wade, Chief Executive Officer at North Riding FA, said: “We are excited to welcome applications from causes to become our Official Charity Partner and work with us throughout the 2018-19 season. Together with the help of our stakeholders and the football family across North Riding, we hope to raise funds that will truly make a difference to our chosen partner. Last season, we raised a total of £2,100 – and this year, we’re hoping to raise even more.”
To apply to become the 2018-19 Official Charity Partner of the North Riding FA, please CLICK HERE to download the application form, complete and return by no later than Tuesday 31 July.
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact Jennie Bennett, Football Operations and Safeguarding Manager at North Riding FA, via email@example.com or call 01642 717778.